Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Here's kind of a disturbing quote:

"Bush left no room for doubts or media opinion. He stated clearly that this war is a Crusader war. He said this in front of the whole world so as to emphasize this fact. … When Bush says that, they try to cover up for him, then he said he didn't mean it. He said, 'crusade.' Bush divided the world into two: 'either with us or with terrorism' … The odd thing about this is that he has taken the words right out of our mouths." - Osama Bin Laden, via The Al Qaeda Reader

Loyal readers may remember that I have visited this issue (albeit briefly) not once but twice (second to last paragraph). Also, if you remembered me writing that, I am shocked, because I didn't even remember me writing those without going to the search engine.

Anyway, just sayin'.

No comments: