Thursday, August 16, 2007

Superbad, or You're Not Allowed to TRY to Make a Cult Film (Unless You're Mike Judge)

Hey, have you guys heard about this movie called Superbad that's coming out? I don't know if you've seen any commercials for it or not. It looks hilarious! This one guy is all like "I cried when I first looked into his eyes, it was like the first time I heard the Beatles." Haha! That's funny, plus I like the Beatles too! And I guess there's this kid named McLovin, and these cops are all like "sounds like a sexy hamburger." Haha! I can't wait to repeat that line 7,000 times with all of my college-age friends. I'll be able to stop same, "Tina, come get your ham" which is still funny though,

Crap. I shouldn't have thought about Napoleon Dynamite. Just thinking about it made me a little bored and irritated and now my sarcasm generator is busted.

Oh well. Anyway, Michael Cera is still funny. Just watch this instead of seeing Superbad. Careful, though, the site is littered with ads... ads for Superbad. *sigh*

No comments: