Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A new look for a new decade... or something

I decided to fool around a little with the layout of this here thinger, since I hadn't changed it since I started it in 2005. It's still pretty bare-bones, which is how I like it. There's a new follow button that I'm not expecting anybody to use (seeing as how I haven't gone out of my way to let people know I'm writing again since I started writing again, and thus nobody is reading this), and there's a "share" thing that nobody will use either. But hey, at least they're there.

I might still do some more tinkering, because in my browser, the page looks like it's 75% empty space (EDIT: done, empty space reduced to 1/3). I think the sans serif font is a hit, though. Any suggestions from my imaginary readership are more than welcome.

1 comment:

Arley said...

haha, yeah welcome to the second decade of the new millennium!