Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Ever wonder how on Earth you got to where you are?

Sunday night was an interesting night for me. I know I said when I started this here blog that it wouldn't be an account of my day-to-day life, but I promised to several people that I would post this.

I was at a friend's house with some other friends on Sunday night. It was normal partyish thing with normal partyish activities. Then, suddenly and without warning, and as far as I can tell, for no reason whatsoever, people's clothing started coming off. Look:


That was before the gals' pants started coming off too. There are plenty more pictures where that came from, all taken with my shitty camera phone (and many of them by other people who commandeered my phone, so I'm only sort of a creepy voyeur or something). Suffice it to say that there are more than half a dozen people who are going to have to pay me a lot of money to keep quiet if they ever plan on running for a high-profile political office. Especially Alex:


So now if anybody asks whether I have a picture of myself in my underwear, I can answer yes. Because people ask me that all the time, apparently. But I'm not posting that one.

Anyway, to the people who asked/demanded that I post this stuff on the internet, here you go. You may revel in your shame(lessness).

Final side note: the Blogger spell-checker recognizes "shitty" as a word, but not "blog."

No comments: