Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back with a vengeance!

This post serves a dual purpose: first, to let everybody know I'm not dead, and second, to announce that there will be lots of stuff coming soon. Everybody who's read this knows I like to talk about music, and the end of the year provides a great opportunity to do so. So I will be repeating last year's experiment (although that was at a different site) and doing a list of my favorite 10 albums of 2005, one per day, conveniently started on the 22nd so that it can end on the last day of 2005.

While I'm preparing that, you can look forward to a couple other smaller lists over the next couple days, such as best individual songs (because there are always a few great songs on mediocre albums), albums I hated, and albums I liked that didn't quite make the top 10.

You may be surprised, you may not, you may want to check out something you hadn't heard before, and you may think I'm a complete idiot. Either way, stay tuned if you're so inclined...

No comments: